How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you:
- when you contact us directly, via telephone, email or via our website, whether to apply for one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request,
- occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you.
Using your information
We will use your information (which we receive from you or third parties or learn from the way you use our products or services) for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services for which you have requested,
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
- to help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering,
- to help us recover debts,
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling, and
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services (please see below).
We do not share your data with any third parties, with the exception of:
- when we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes,
- when we are progressing existing or future legal proceedings,
- when we are selling one or more of our businesses to someone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you,
- when we are preventing fraud/loss, for example when we may transfer your data to Fraud Prevention Agencies.
If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in the UK.
What personal data is held.
Personal data that we hold will be the contact details that you or a third party have previously supplied us with, you can request from us what data is held.
How personal data is stored.
We keep customer data in several forms;
- customer records are kept on a secure server or personal computers with password protection
- it is company policy to keep paperwork to minimum, however if we need to print off customer information it is kept in a locked filing cabinet when it’s not being used. Anything else is shredded or incinerated.
- Paperwork with customer information on that engineers take out on site will be locked away out of site when not in use
Informing you about our products and services.
We may use your information to contact you with Champion Security Installations news which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes.
We may contact you by post and phone and, if you give us your prior agreement to do so, by email, SMS and other electronic means.
You can opt out from receiving marketing communications from us on our products and services by calling us on 0845 299 6855, or by writing to us at PO Box 16199, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 9HF
You can also contact us at the above address or telephone number if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on products and services.
We will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you that when providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.
We try to keep our website secure. However we ask you to recognise that when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Providing information to us
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you.
You may contact us at the address below for these purposes.
If you are under 16 please do not provide us with any personal information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
Registered in England and Wales no. 7664255
Registered Office: Britannia Court, 5 Moor Street, Worcester, United Kingdom, WR1 3DB